Information For Clinical Researchers
Research Study Volunteer Program (RSVP for Health)
RSVP for Health users are able to search the database by disease area, age, race, gender, and ethnicity. Once you've identified the population you'd like to contact, RSVP for Health sends potential volunteers an email containing the IRB-approved study announcement and prepares letters for those who wish to be contacted through US mail. The identity of potential volunteers is maintained until they choose to contact you.
There is a charge associated with postal mailings, but emails are free, and all mailings are managed by RSVP for Health. This is an excellent way to reach out to a large, pre-existing pool of potential study subjects to boost recruitment efforts.
RSVP for Health is approved by the PHS Human Research Committee (IRB).
For more information and to apply for an RSVP account, please follow the following steps:
- Through Internet Explorer, go to the following page on the Clinical Research Oncall website:
- On the left hand side, click on "Find recruits in RSVP"
- If you do not already have a Clinical Research Oncall account, a brief pop-up application will appear. Once you fill it out, your account will be created immediately.
- The RSVP home page appears. You may want to bookmark the page for easy reference.
- Begin searches from home page!
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org